- Each month will be a different assortment of 5 cigars at an amazing value!
- Billed and shipped at the beginning of each month
- Each pack comes with a boveda humidipack and great packaging to ensure quality and freshness
- Stop or pause subscription at any time!
- Only $49.99 each month with FREE SHIPPING!
1) Crowned Heads Serie E Petite Edmundo $11.00
Strength: Medium/Full - Size: 4 3/8 x 52 Wrapper: Habano Oscuro Country: Nicaragua
The brand new CHC Serie E stands for Crowned Heads Court and Eruption. Inspired by Eddie Van Halen's guitar solo from the song "Eruption". Look for notes of pepper, earth, spice, and subtle sweetness throughout.
2) La Palina Blue Label Toro $10.00
Strength: Medium - Size: 6 1/2 x 52 Wrapper: Habano Country: Dominican Republic
The Blue Label makes for an awesome everyday go-to cigar! The combination of Habano wrapper with Habano binder and fillers from Honduras and Nicaragua makes this one heck of a cigar! Look for notes of spice, cedar, earth, leather, and cream.
3) Zino Limited Edition 2020 $25.00
Strength: Medium/Full - Size: 5 x 60 Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Country: Honduras
This Zino Limited Edition has a rare blend of Dominican San Vicente Ligero with Honduran Criollo 98 and Corojo, then finished with a flawless Ecuadorian Habano wrapper. The smoke output due to the bigger Ring Gauge of this cigar provides a very balanced yet complex smoking experience. This full bodied and opulent cigar delivers mouthfuls of rich flavor along with a fantastic aroma.
4) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Sun Grown $10.50
Strength: Medium - Size: 6 x 47 – Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sun Grown - Country: Dominican
Arturo Fuente Hemingway cigars are legendary. They are rolled by some of Fuente’s best rollers, and in limited fashion. Look for a spectrum of flavors from spicy, earthy, and creamy smooth throughout.
5) Foundation Tabernacle Corona $9.25
Strength: Medium/Full - Size: 5 1/4 x 46 - Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf - Country: Nicaragua
Master blender, Nicholas Melillo, has been working with choice farmers in the Connecticut River Valley since 2014 to develop the Havana Seed CT #142 wrapper. The seed is extremely rare and unlike any other tobacco in the world. Due to the incredible amount of oil from the plant, it takes 3 years to undergo the fermentation process. The results make for a delicious blend with hints of cedar, spice, rich earthiness and natural sweetness.