- Each month will be a different assortment of 5 cigars at an amazing value!
- Billed and shipped at the beginning of each month
- Each pack comes with a boveda humidipack and great packaging to ensure quality and freshness
- Stop or pause subscription at any time!
- Only $49.99 each month with FREE SHIPPING!
1) My Father Garcia & Garcia Robusto Deluxe PCA $30.00
Strength: Medium - Size: 5 ¼ x 52 Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Rosado Country: Nicaragua
The My Father Garcia Garcia Robusto Deluxe is the same blend of the previous Garcia Garcia, but a completely new size! The Garcia Family uses a unique blend of their best tobaccos and age them for several years. Look for hints of chocolate and leather throughout. This size in particular was made only for PCA attendees!
2) Warped Lirio Rojo (unbanded cigar) $11.00
Strength: Medium - Size: 5 1/2 x 44 - Wrapper: Habano - Country: Nicaragua
Here is a limited production cigar out of the TABSA factory in Nicaragua. Kyle Gellis constructed this Nicaraguan puro with a Habano wrapper from Aganorsa. This is very close to a classic Cuban cigar as it is smooth and creamy with a bit of spice. Truly an enjoyable cigar!
3) EPC Short Run Extended Play Maduro $9.50
Strength: Medium - Size: 6 x 52 Wrapper: Maduro Country: Nicaragua
These have the same sizes and names as the retro's last year, but the blend is completely different! The wrapper is Connecticut broadleaf, the binder from Ecuador. The fillers are a mix of Nicaraguan, Mexican and Honduran tobaccos. Another masterpiece from the Ernesto Perez-Carrillo!
4) Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial $9.00
Strength: Medium/Full Size: 5 5/8 x 46 – Wrapper: Sumatra - Country: Nicaragua
One of the staples in the Tatuaje Line. This Ecuadorian Sumatra seed wrapper provides fantastic flavor with filler made of premium Nicaraguan tobaccos. Look for hints of coffee, leather, and pepper throughout this excellent cigar!
5) Aladino Corojo Reserva Robusto $12.00
Strength: Full - Size: 5 x 50 - Wrapper: Honduran Corojo - Country: Honduras
This is a limited-edition production cigar that is only available at certain times. Only a select number of boxes are produced by JRE cigars using the highest quality of reserve vintage tobaccos. The Aladino is a true classic old-fashioned cigar. The flavor characteristics are reminiscent of the Golden Era of cigars in Cuba from 1941-1961. If you’re looking for a bold cigar with tons of flavor, you’ve found the one!