- Each month will be a different assortment of 5 cigars at an amazing value!
- Billed and shipped at the beginning of each month
- Each pack comes with a boveda humidipack and great packaging to ensure quality and freshness
- Stop or pause subscription at any time!
- Only $49.99 each month with FREE SHIPPING!
January Godly Subscription
1) Warped Maestro del Tiempo 6102R $12.50
Strength: Medium - Size: 5 1/4 x 48 - Wrapper: Nicaraguan Corojo - Country: Nicaragua
Maestro del Tiempo otherwise known as “Master of Time” was born from several years of scouring the depths of Aganorsa though their vast lineage of regions, farms, and lots to make this blend happen. You need to master time to create the ideal cigar, and this is living proof! Look for notes of, cedar, cream, vanilla, walnuts, and mild sweetness.
2) Padrón 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo Natural $12.70
Strength: Medium Size: 5 1/2 x 50 Wrapper: Natural Country: Nicagarua
It really doesn’t get much better than Padrón Anniversary Cigars. The smoke is complex and full-bodied, yet smooth and creamy. Look for earthy flavors with roasted coffee and cocoa. Always consistent and always satisfying. This is definitely a go-to cigar whenever you're questioning what to smoke!
3) Tatuaje TAA $16.00
Strength: Medium/Full - Size: 5 5/8 x 54 - Wrapper: Sumatra - Country: Nicaragua
This isn’t just a regular Tatuaje, this is the TAA! Here is a well-balanced smoke with coffee, toasted caramel, savory meat drippings, hickory, and more to look out for! These are super limited, so don’t fall too in love, but enjoy!
4) Rocky Patel Tavicusa Robusto $10.55
Strength: Medium/Full - Size: 5 ½ x 50 - Wrapper: San Andres - Country: Nicaraguan
The Tavicusa is wrapped in a beautiful San Andres leaf that features a balanced mix of Nicaraguan long-fillers from Condega, Jalapa, and Esteli. Look for hints of coffee, fruit, and sweetness throughout!
5) Montecristo White Toro $12.55
Strength: Mild-Medium - Size: 6 x 54 - Wrapper: Ecuador Connecticut - Country: Dominican
Montecristo White series is one of the best when it comes to mild-medium rich cigars. They are a household name, and that’s for a reason. Pay attention to the sweet, creamy, honey, ginger, and pepper flavors throughout.